Vibrations

Change is in the air. Its rolling like a wave thru lives of loved ones. Peopleare wanting something more, or something else. Just something. Seemingly sudden.

It crests, it crashes, it crests again. Frstrating at times. But facinating. I enjoy undulation. Movement, expansion, momentum.

Lexi informed me that she was told by her Herbalist who learned from her Astrologist that current commotion is caused by the planets being aligned in such a way not seen since the 60's.

So many middle-men. We've wrangled the Universe into bureaucracy. It was only a matter of time.

Soon, paperwork. Oh, you better believe it.

Love is a hot topic this season as well. It fits, commotion and what-not. It may be the new black. Im curios then, whatever will become of the old black? Or the black before that?And still, the black before that? While Im on the topic of lost fads I'd like to inquire as to the disappearence of the kitten heel...the only thing I see it on anymore is flip flips.

Flip flops? Please. I sigh heavily. And laugh heartedly.

I wonder, with such potential changes, if now would not be the time to join a traveling circus. I could share a trailer with the bearded lady, or that torso guy while I pitch and un-pitch tents all over the country. I might even be able to invoke the acrobats of ancesty and be given a place to swing and fly and fall, preferably onto that fabulous net.

In any case, I should be able to sneak access to it at some point. I mean, Carnies gotta eat, right?

No comments: