"See the cat? See the cradle?"

Upon having woken this morning slightly more sober than when I went to bed, I remain determined still that a Ninja bootcamp, ala Batman Begins, is just what I need. Yes! To learn the way of the Invisible! I yearn for this.

Only slightly deterred by the fact that my meager means will not get me to the snowy seclusions of foriegn montains, I plan for an extended trip out west to convene with my instigators, I mean, Ninja masters.

I must first be put in full view of my greater discomforts so as to learn and appreciate my motivations for invisibility. Face fears first, battle them silently thereafter.

I've already got the all black attire. But that is a little bland, I think. And so I shall add to the mix my rainbow striped bandadna to hide the nature of my hair. And, of course, those flat ninja shoes just won't do. Its not a problem with them being flat, per se, but surely, a kick to the face with some stylish footwear would make a greater impression.

The kicked will awake later and ponder the lesson bestowed on them. All the while thinking "I'll give that Ninja this...they sure were stylin'. I'd be wise to consider such a beating from such fashionable shoes!"

Yes, this is what I hope to leave people with on my blur through the West.

No time for spellcheck, Ive excursions to plan.

No comments: