Peace, Yo

My brother said to me something once that really stuck in my mind. He does this alot. And I was thinking of it this morning as I puttered diligently around my house. "In my experience, once you get an idea in your head, it's pretty much decided"

And I thought, Damn, is that what im like? One devoted impulse after another? I was slightly offended at first. No, not offended. Taken aback. But then, that's what ideas are for, no?

Thats how I like to roll. Or rather, It's why I roll.

Love moss as I do, Id rather see it passing under me in a blur of seemingly endless varieties and touch it if only briefly than to have it grow over my eyes and leave me blind.

On another note, I located kitten heels the other day. This pleases me. Polka dotted ones, no less. Ask and ye shall receive, the Universe has generously offered me. I should have asked for a transmogrifier. Or a teleporter. Hmmm...Is it too late?

Im happy to take the shoes, either way.

No comments: