How Do You Close a McDonald's Window?

In a matter of days, I will once again be reunited with the missing halves of my horn and halo.

There will be much laughter, much drinking, and probably...much trouble. Oh yes.

Get your bail money ready, my friends. It probably won't be necessary, but it would certainly put her father's mind at ease.

Yep, after 9 years, he still calls me the devil. It's the red hair, you see. Yes, I return. But then, the devil never really goes away.

Las Vegas was ruled out, much to the relief of family. I'm told that Alexis and I in Vegas may not be the best idea. But c'mon people, it would be legal this time!

Oh, memories.

For those of you unaware, this is the girl that helped release me from myself. It had been a long time coming.

It really wasn't because of her, but it did happen with her.

And regardless of what her father and my mother may have thought, there was nothing done within each other that would not have been done anyway.

There was just more laughing.

And really...we were 17. I mean, surely, we've grown up at least a little since then. True, we haven't see eachother in something like 6 years, but Im guessing we're significantly more chill.

My few weeks back West have been surprisingly fulfilling. But now it is down to business. Oh demons, time to show yourself. I'll not chase you down, but I will keep my eyes open.

And something tells me if anyone is going to help bring those demons out of hiding, it's going to be the one who was there when all those demons were formed.

No comments: