Has Anyone Seen My Mind Lately?

My mind has run wild these past few days. I've found myself chasing after it, down the cold, empty streets. I'm hot on its trail, it seems at times, but then I turn a corner at it is gone!

Ive heard it's been harassing friends at all hours of the night, writing nonsense on scraps of paper for discovery in the morning, planning trips it has not discussed with me.

It has been listening incessantly to Bob Dylan and the Rolling Stones. But that's not all... I woke one morning with Ricky Nelson in my head.

In ransom to itself, it has demanded I remain away from IM and e-mail. Away from the computer in general. But Ive snuck onto myspace now and again, and here I am now pleading with my friends and family to please return my mind to me if it should one day show up on your doorstep singing "It Ain't Me, Babe".

But be warned, it is presumed loud and crazed.

For the love of Jeebus, don't bring up Vonnegut, cross country road trips or the Large Hadron Collider. Just throw a burlap bag over it and ship it to Lexi's.

Many thanks.

1 comment:

Eve said...

What's wrong with Vonnegut? Anywho, when you're done with being done with the computer, put your mom's address into google maps and put it on Satellite view. It's hilarious. Zoom out enough to see the entire complex. Every thing is the exact same and perfectly neat. I love it.