My screen isn't showing the highlights of spell check...so you're on your own.

I had in my head the other night a story Id started years upon years ago. Like all my stories, this was left unfinished. But for different reasons. Rather than for lack of desire, this story was never finished b/c it was so different from my normal style, I couldnt quite pull the idea together.



Anyway, it was in my head. And so I dug thru the box of notebooks labled "Papers to be sorted, eventually" (Which,actually, is fairly sorted, now) and pulled out 3 notebooks of forgotten words.



I found the one I was looking for and wondered to myself if I should just post what few pages i had. And so I think I will. Not now...but soon!



That was Stewie Griffin, btw.



I have a useless talent for memorizing dialogue. It goes hand in hand with my television episode ESP.



That box of semi-sorted ramblings, btw, has also been on my mind lately. In the spirit of purging...



Ive cleaned out once or twice, gotten rid of all the words i carry with me, perhaps a little too heavily. And sometimes I think about what was in there, but then, i don't really remember any of it, so i can't really miss it.



It gets like that sometimes for me, the half filled notebooks and scraps of paper taking up space in the back of a closet, piled haphazardly on a desk, spilling from forgotten binders. Its method of organization known only, if at all, to me. They become a burden rather than a release. They become...useless.



On another note entirely...why are they making another Hulk movie? Are they trying to reedeem themselves? i don't know, I was never a Hulk fan...



But it's got Ed Norton in it, so I'm seeing it whether I want to or not.

No comments: