Invasion

with bleary eyes I smell the lake. Its summer here now, it hasn't felt like it. but it smells like it. Eerily smooth rocks baking in the sun and faint remnants of vegitation drifting to the shore, soaked with water life.

But a look around shows spring. A long winter, a long spring. Will they all drawl like this?

My Jasmine plant is in bloom. It drifts to me, plays with me, catches me offguard with its magic. It sings and soothes, pleads for me to fade into it's petals. Seeps to my senses. And my heart aches to be there. I fall to it. Fall and float within its existence. It's all I can do.

Remind me of things I do not know, my Jasmine. Entice, demand, permit.

The longer days steal my nights. My nights, my nights. For me. But im never fulfilled, never satisfied with what I take from them. With motivation shot, desire boils. They will not play together. They leave me....empty. And still, overflowing.

Will it leak over time? Or rather, will it burst? Burst, please. Explode in defiance, give me something to know, something to see.

Finally, now the sun descends. Darkening sky, shower on me the night's stars.

Lead the way.

No comments: