Yes! She Lives!

Ive been asked many times these past few months why Ive not set aside the time to muse away in the 'ol blog.

The Universe has its way, strangely and beautifully, of occupying time when plans would otherwise bring me here to rant and rave and fill these lineless pages of internet void with the updates of my newly founded knowledge and often perplexing experiences.

I send this out only to assure those who ask that I am indeed well and good. Im simply taking my time on this laugh riot of a rollercoaster.

But I continue to evolve. I morph and contort and amend myself to the circumstances of will. And with each mountain that I must climb, I see yet another but am not perturbed. I take these in with curiousity and determination.

After all, Ive not fallen yet. Slipped, perhaps. Muddied my jeans and scraped my knees, but not since my long lost teen years have I allowed myself to fall. And even then, it was with precise intention of having then the opportunity to rise that I ever did so.

But that was then, And I am now. And Ive carried with me since that time the understanding of my ability to soar higher and higher without out ever needing to touch the ground.

So take a deep sigh of relief, oh friends of mine.

Im enjoying my playtime here in the rockies, and have many friends made with the stars and winds which circle my every endeavor.

I am, after all, within the safest hands of all. The hands of that magically ever changing and ever well organized Universe that is ours.